Wednesday, October 15, 2014

BOOK REVIEW: Louisiana Sunset (Love Grows in Mysterious ways on the Bayou Series, Book I) by B.J. Robinson

Louisiana Sunset (Love Grows in Mysterious ways on the Bayou Series, Book I)

War, Romance, and Character



There were many parts of this story that I enjoyed, but I was glad to read a novel that included references about Desert Storm. This was one of those conflicts that hasn't had as much attention as it should have.

If you've read a B.J. Robinson book, I don't need to tell you how she paints beautiful pictures about the places she writes about. This one is no exception.

This one has a few more twists and turns than some I've read, and it made the story even better. I look forward to reading the sequel.


See all B.J. Robinson's books here: http://www.amazon.com/B.-J.-Robinson/e/B007DNJIKU/

No comments:

Post a Comment