Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More Praise for Where Love Once Lived

Feeling the love from readers
Thank you


More reviews and email messages are coming in after Where Love Once Lived was free last month. I am so proud of the feedback, I wanted to share it here.

Email 12/4/2012

Hello Mr. Frost,
I just finished reading your book, "Where Love Once Lived"  and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it.  I loved how you had so many characters and how you talked about life's issues.  I really, really enjoyed reading it.   Christian romance is the best!!!
Thanks,

Email 12/5/2012

I just finished the book this morning and I loved loved loved it.  So refreshing to read a good christian novel that actually deals with the secular world we have to deal with on a daily basis.  I will be looking for other books you have or will write and have already recommended this to several friends. 

As a side note I am also Presbyterian and a Stephen Minister.  I also lived in Texas for 18 years so it was good to see the descriptions of Austin although I did not live there it sounds just like friends I have who did live there describe it.

Recent Amazon Reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars A sweet tale, December 8, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Where Love Once Lived (Kindle Edition)

Karen and Brian used to be college sweethearts until they broke up thirty years ago.
Now Brian returns to town, all set to win Karen back. Karen, now divorced and with
a daughter, wants nothing to do with him as hidden secrets and whispers loom in
the distance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Love Once Lives can Love Live Again?, December 8, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Where Love Once Lived

Loved this novel with a bookmobile driver and teacher. Can't wait to read more by this author. It's my type of book set in a Southern town with a Christian message that tells a great story. Karen and Brian were college sweethearts but life got in their way as the secular world can sometimes do. Love the title, love the cover, and love the story. The characters are true to life. Romance with plot twists, and it's inspirational. Love doesn't always work out the first time around, but some people are blessed to get a second chance. This novel was written from the heart and is not your usual formula romance. That's why I loved it. I don't care for those easy formula romances with plots too easy to figure. I like surprises and twists. This was the first book I've read by this author, and I can't wait for the next.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to beleive a man wrote this, December 6, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Where Love Once Lived

I just finished the book this morning and I loved loved loved it. So refreshing to read a good christian novel that actually deals with the secular world we have to deal with on a daily basis. I will be looking for other books you have or will write and have already recommended this to several friends. So glad to know there will be a follow-up, can't wait.

You can find more recent praise for Where Love Once Lived here: http://christianbookmobile.blogspot.com/2012/12/where-love-once-lived-praise.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment