Friday, February 25, 2011

Where Love Once Lived Available in Austin History Center

 I told you how I donated two copies of Where Love Once Lived to the Austin History Center in the December 13, 2010 blog. See: http://christianbookmobile.blogspot.com/2010/12/open-letter-to-austin-history-center.html for details.

I corresponded with Brenda Branch, Director of Libraries and Mike Miller, Austin History Center Manager, by email after that blog. I checked for a while after that to see if the book had been cataloged. I gave up after a few weeks. Then last week I thought about it again and checked once more.

One copy of Where Love Once Lived is now shown to be in the Austin History Center, for library use only. I don't know what happened to the other copy. Maybe it'll show up in the main library someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment