Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Mother the Man- Eater by Tracy Krauss


 Here's something I've never done before.

I'm going to recommend you purchase a book I've not read. Not only that, it has a funny name, and I would like you to order it through Amazon.com TODAY!

Why this book?

First of all, I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't have confidence in the author. I plan to buy the book myself and review it at a later date. I met Tracy Krauss through the American Christian Fiction Writers association and I have communicated with her enough to know the book will be something I will enjoy reading. She's calls herself the author of ‘edgy inspirational’ fiction. I've learned to associate edgy with clean, but real world. Here's the blurb:

Loaded with humor, action, intrigue and romance, My Mother the Man-Eater is the exciting story of a woman whose search for meaning in life finds an unexpected outlet. Joleen Allen is on the hunt for a man. Unfortunately, every time the mother of five meets one, he falls for one of her daughters instead! At forty-four, Joleen has lived a tough life. She became a mother at 16, and her five daughters are now grown. Her ex-husband, Harold, is out of prison and back in the picture, looking for revenge. He'll stop at nothing - even murder - to ruin Joleen's reputation as well as her relationship with their daughters. My Mother the Man-Eater makes for some truly tempting and redemptive reading.

And here is Tracy's brief bio:

Tracy Krauss is a prolific author, playwright, director and artist. Originally from a small prairie town, she now resides in Tumbler Ridge, BC, known for its scenic mountain vistas and many waterfalls. She received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and currently teaches high school Art, Drama and English.

Why today?

There's two reasons to buy the book today. One is to help Tracy punch sales on a single day to push the book into the bestseller group. But, that doesn't help you.

Besides getting the opportunity to own and read the book, if you buy it today (February 24, 2011) you will receive a number of gifts. All you have to do to be eligible for the gifts is to order the book from Amazon.com using the link on this page and then go to: http://tracykrauss.yolasite.com/book-launch.php. On that page is a place to type in your name, email, and Amazon purchase number.  Then you will be able to select from a list of electronic gifts.

I hope you'll join in the fun today.

DISCLAIMER: This Best Seller book launch has been coordinated with the help of the ‘John 3:16 Marketing Network’ and many other generous supporters. The free gifts are deliverable electronically over the internet or by email by individual authors and supporters. They are not in any way associated with, nor deliverable by, Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment