Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reviews, Comments, and Tags


The reviews for Where Love Once Lived are growing. There are six now on Amazon.com. Some of those are repeated elsewhere including Austin American Statesman online, Goodreads.com, Christianreviewofbooks.com, and a number of blogs. The latest came in the December 2010 issue of San Gabriel Presbyterian Church Trumpet. One unexpected, but understandable, mention I found was in a blog on pre-marital sex. Oh, well, I guess it's true.

To help promote the reviews, I've posted them here: http://sidneywfrost.com/wlol_reviews.htm.

As you can see, the longer ones include links to the original review so that the website page doesn't get too big. At the end of the reviews you'll find some of the comments I've received. I wish I'd saved some of the ones people have said to me.

If you check any of the reviews, I would hope you would check the Yes box to say it helped. And while you're at Amazon, please look at the tags. Do you agree with the ones shown? Or, add more. Each person can only do up to 15 and there are several more I wish I could add.

Also, if you have some written comments you wouldn't mind seeing on the website, send them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment