Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Book is Here!


When we returned from the Berkshire Choral Festival, a proof copy of Where Love Once Lived was waiting for me. I must say it is a thrill to see the actual book after working on it since 2005 when I took my first class on writing novels. Up until now, it has been like any other Word document. Now, it looks and feels like a book.

I approved the proof based on looks. I had read everything already so I didn't check it too closely. Just enough to make sure all the pages were there. So, now the book is available to be purchased through CreateSpace. When I said "go," a message said it could take up to fifteen days for it to appear in the Amazon.com list.

Now, I must begin the marketing plan in earnest. I've purchased the following from CreateSpace: Publicity Kit, Press Release Distribution, and Press Release Creation. So these should be available soon. I wish now I had purchased the video book trailer. I've seen several good ones lately and think they could help sales. Perhaps this can be added later.

If you are interested in writing a review for Amazon.com, let me know and I'll send you a copy of the book as soon as I get some.

If you want to buy a copy now, click here: https://www.createspace.com/3435501.

No comments:

Post a Comment