Friday, May 21, 2010

CreateSpace Publicity Services

I purchased CreateSpace's Publicity Kit for Where Love Once Lived. The kit includes 500 postcards, 500 bookmarks, and 500 business cards, all full-color, for $499. The book cover is a prominent part of the design, so I won't expect to see any of these items until the cover design is finalized.

You can see an example here: https://www.createspace.com/Special/Img/services/examples/publicitykit_sample_04.jpg

CreateSpace also provides Sell Sheets for $199. You get 100 full-color, single-sided 11" x 8.5" sheets featuring book description, author information, cover art, and buying information.

Here is an example: https://www.createspace.com/Special/Img/services/examples/sellsheet_sample_04.jpg

I decided not to buy this one since I have all the required information and can easily create my own. Unlike postcards, bookmarks, and business cards, the sell sheet is a standard size.

I'll show you samples when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment